moleman series: dag hammarskjöld plaza
..a great place for lunch breaks..
The park on East 47th Street between Second and First Avenues, just north of the United Nations, was acquired by the City of New York in 1948 and named Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza in 1961. For many years it has served as a popular gathering place for public demonstrations. The Friends of Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza was formed to raise funds, to organize special events, and to keep the park green and clean. (more)
..see this in mono..